With this course, you'll learn our acceleration & agility system including...
How we navigate the return to sport continuum
The movement patterns and skills athletes use in sport
How we apply Newton’s laws and fundamental biomechanical principles
What we look for in our model of movement
The importance of looking at output and strategy
See full course outline below...
Resilient has presented content to organizations including:
Boston Celtics, Florida State University, Columbia University, Crunch Fitness, and more...
You want your athletes to return to sport safely and effectively.
Resilient was born from a continued passion of achieving more with all patients, athletes, and clients.
If you're like us, you strive for a better skillset and knowledge base to help people each day.
Whether you're a Physical Therapist, Strength & Conditioning Coach, Fitness Professional, or similar, our coursework can help you do just that.
We were inspired by the results our athletes were achieving with our treatment and training model and want to share it with other professionals just like you.
Join us on the journey to provide high quality services to those we're all privileged to work with.
All from the comfort of your own home or office.
How YOU get better...
This course provides over 11+ hours of video footage including lecture presentation, practical demonstration, and video breakdowns for you to learn on your terms at your own pace with the ability to review all content whenever you’d like.
- Understand the phases of the return to sport process
- Learn how athletes move in sport and the positions they must be able to attain
- Expand your understanding of Newton’s Laws and the Fundamental Biomechanical Principles
- Learn the requisite physical qualities for athletic movements
- Understand the Model of Movement for each athletic movement pattern and skill
- Hear the cues we USE and the cues we DON’T USE with our athletes and why
- Review research on acceleration and change of direction
- Learn the difference between change of direction and agility
- Understand how to analyze an athlete’s movement strategy
- Create a comprehensive program that can help an athlete return to sport safely and effectively
Skills & Knowledge to Help Everyone
We strive to simplify the complexity of the return to sport process by providing you our road map of progressions with the rationale to teach you “the why.”
This course takes you through the foundations of how we approach acceleration and agility from rehabilitation to high level performance.
Who is Resilient Performance?
Meet the Co-Founders of Resilient Performance & Resilient Performance Physical Therapy: Greg, Trevor, and Doug (L>R)
From coaching to treating to teaching, Resilient’s staff of Physical Therapist / Performance Coach hybrids has professional experience with athletes and organizations including:
NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Olympics, NCAA, FBI, U.S. Special Forces, Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and more...