Michael Lauria is currently completing his final semester at the Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine. Outside of school, he works as a critical care flight paramedic and provides training to multiple emergency service organizations. Prior to medical school, Michael served in the U.S. Air Force as a Pararescueman at the 321st Special Tactics Squadron, RAF Mildenhall, UK, Air Force Special Operations Command. During this assignment he deployed to OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM as part of a Combat Search and Rescue Team and in support of the C Company, 1st Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne). In 2009, Michael was named Air Force Special Operations Command Outstanding Airman of the Year and Pararescue Airman of the Year.
- Case Study: Achilles Repair
- E67 | Keep It Real #13: How Do You Build Volume?
- E66 | Keep It Real #12: Applying New Information
- E65 | Trevor Rappa Interviewed on the Speed and Power Podcast
- E64 | Keir Wenham-Flatt: The State of Strength & Conditioning
- E63 | Jarred Boyd: Pro Sports Influence
- E62 | Keep It Real Talk #11: Outputs & Strategies
- E61 | Keep It Real Talk #10: Back & Other Surgeries