Dr. Fergus Connolly is the Performance Director for University of Michigan Football. Prior to joining UM, Connolly spent two seasons with the San Francisco 49ers as Director of Elite Performance. Connolly has also worked as a performance consultant for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland Browns, New York Knicks, and multiple English Premier League, Australian Rules, and professional rugby teams. He also served as sports science director with the Welsh Rugby Union and was Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Bolton Wanderers FC.
- Case Study: Achilles Repair
- E67 | Keep It Real #13: How Do You Build Volume?
- E66 | Keep It Real #12: Applying New Information
- E65 | Trevor Rappa Interviewed on the Speed and Power Podcast
- E64 | Keir Wenham-Flatt: The State of Strength & Conditioning
- E63 | Jarred Boyd: Pro Sports Influence
- E62 | Keep It Real Talk #11: Outputs & Strategies
- E61 | Keep It Real Talk #10: Back & Other Surgeries