Warren Sinclair a 5th degree black-belt in Vee Arnis Ju-Jitsu, and a master practitioner of Combat Arnis. This street style combat system is a combination of Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Filipino Arnis, Kuntao, Muay Thai, with elements from Kung-Fu, Karate and Aikido. Warren has trained agents from various government agencies, including the FBI, NYPD, FDNY, EMT/Paramedics, correctional facility officers, local and international detectives, military service personnel, and numerous executives as personal clients. Additionally, he teaches practical self defense to children, the elderly, people with disabilities, and assault and rape victims.
- Case Study: Achilles Repair
- E67 | Keep It Real #13: How Do You Build Volume?
- E66 | Keep It Real #12: Applying New Information
- E65 | Trevor Rappa Interviewed on the Speed and Power Podcast
- E64 | Keir Wenham-Flatt: The State of Strength & Conditioning
- E63 | Jarred Boyd: Pro Sports Influence
- E62 | Keep It Real Talk #11: Outputs & Strategies
- E61 | Keep It Real Talk #10: Back & Other Surgeries