Tony Holler has been a teacher for 38 years and presently teaches Honors Chemistry at Plainfield North High School in Plainfield, IL. He also has 38 years experience coaching football, basketball, and track. Tony is presently the Head Track Coach and Freshman Head Football Coach at Plainfield North. He is a member of the Illinois Track and Field Hall of Fame and coached multiple teams to state track championships. A coveted author and speaker, Tony is also co-director of the Track-Football Consortium.
- Case Study: Achilles Repair
- E67 | Keep It Real #13: How Do You Build Volume?
- E66 | Keep It Real #12: Applying New Information
- E65 | Trevor Rappa Interviewed on the Speed and Power Podcast
- E64 | Keir Wenham-Flatt: The State of Strength & Conditioning
- E63 | Jarred Boyd: Pro Sports Influence
- E62 | Keep It Real Talk #11: Outputs & Strategies
- E61 | Keep It Real Talk #10: Back & Other Surgeries