Zac Cupples on the Resilient Performance Podcast
Drawing from his experience as a physical therapist and strength coach in the National Basketball Association (NBA), Zac is a global load manager who advises athletes and organizations about all aspects of the performance continuum: rehabilitation, training, nutrition, sports science, sleep, stress management, and the learning process.
Topics Covered Include:
- The challenges of working in pro sports/misconceptions associated with medical and performance professionals in this environment
- The impetus for Zac's sleep initiative this past NBA season
- What measures Zac proposed
- How Zac was able to persuade the coaching staff to implement measures that challenged sacred basketball traditions
- Changes in individual and team performance associated with improved sleep quality
- Resources to learn more about the science of sleep
- Eliciting organizational and individual behavioral change
Links of Interest:
- Zac's sleep practices referenced during the podcast
- Zac's website
- Zac's Twitter
- Zac's Facebook
- Zac's Instagram
Freebies and exclusive promos!
We won't share your info. Unsubscribe at any time.