Derek Hansen on the Resilient Performance Podcast
Derek is a NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist that has been working with athletes in speed, strength and power sports since 1988. Originally working with Track and Field athletes, Derek expanded his services to assist athletes in all sports with an emphasis on speed development. He has since worked with some of the top performers in the world as a coach and a consultant – including Olympic medalists, world record holders, Canadian National team athletes, professional sports organizations and professional athletes from numerous sports. Locally, Derek has produced some of the top sprinters in British Columbia and continues to work with some of the fastest athletes in various sports.
Topics Covered Include:
- Why should organizations audit themselves from the outside
- Derek's responsibilities as a consultant
- Managing issues at the micro and macro level
- Organizational communication and leadership
- Obstacles to implementing change
- Advocating for the organization without taking sides
Links of Interest:
Freebies and exclusive promos!
We won't share your info. Unsubscribe at any time.